Study Estonia invites all international degree students to Goodbye Academic Year 2016/2017!
Event location: Kultuuriaed Pada (Kalasadama 6, Tallinn, party inside and outdoors)
13 May 2017 7 PM – 11 PM
Dress code: casual
All international degree students invited!
Register now! Registration by May 5
* Party inspired by art and creativity
* Music, activities, food and drinks!
Leave your mark with graffiti
Save your best moments in the photo booth
Ms. Kaidi-Kerli Kärner
Kõrghariduse välisturunduse vanemspetsialist/ International Education Marketing Senior Specialist
Hariduse rahvusvahelistumise agentuur/ Education Agency
Sihtasutus Archimedes/ Archimedes Foundation
Aadress/Visiting address: L. Koidula 13a, 10125 Tallinn, Estonia
E-post/ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel/Phone: +372 697 9230
We are glad to invite all foreign degree-seeking students and people interested in higher education studies in Estonia to an interactive one-day training on STUDYING .
The interactive one-day training:
- guides and supports you in finding the information you need;
- values mutual communication, cooperation and establishment of contacts;
- takes place in a comfortable environment.
Information and registration:
Trainings in English take place on April 8th in Tallinn, April 15th in Tartu and May 20th in Tallinn.
In Tartu the training is held in the recently opened Estonian National Museum. A guided tour of the exhibition is part of the training day and helps to understand the essence of Estonia and its people.
Participation is free of charge. Tea, coffee and lunch are served. Travel expenses for participants coming from other towns can be compensated.
Who can participate?
- foreign nationals who have legally resided in Estonia for less than 5 years and
- who have been granted temporary residence permit in Estonia or
- who have acquired the temporary right of residence in Estonia
If a residence permit or the right of residence has been granted or the right of residence acquired in Estonia before August 1, 2015, please contact us at email@example.com or follow the instructions HERE
The Welcoming Programme on studying is organised by Foundation Archimedes. The programme is funded by the European Social Fund, the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund and the state budget.
In case of questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention to students of EuroAcademy,
Since February 2017, a new rule for students of EuroAcademy has been introduced.
STUDENTS MUST REGISTER THEIR ATTENDANCE AT EUROACADEMY BY THEIR ID-CARD.
Whenever you come to EuroAcademy for classes, please go to the reception counter and register yourself with your ID-card as follows:
1. Enter your ID-card into the ID-card reader that stands on the counter
2. Wait about 5 seconds until the device identifies your card
3. After your name and ID details are presented on the screen, remove your ID-card from the device.
The rule is set up in order to verify your attendance of the classroom studies at the EuroAcademy, as well as for improving management practices.
See the photos of the Christmas party here:
The procedure of applying for Autumn term 2017 will be opened for international students from January 1st till March 30, 2017. The new conditions are on International students admission.