- Applying to the professional higher education programmes the secondary education or corresponding qualification is required
- Applying to the Master’s programmes the Bachelor degree or professional higher education diploma or a corresponding qualification is required
- Applying with WAEC or NECO certificates for professional higher educational curriculas:
– International Relations: All exam results have to be at least C6.
– Business Management: Exam results in special subjects (English, mathematics, economics, financial accounting etc) have to be at least C6. No any failed exams.
– Environmental Specialist: Exam results in special subjects (English, mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, geography etc) have to be at least C6. No any failed exams.
All the certificates with exam results lower than demanded, will be rejected.
Euroacademy may ask you to make an additional English online test if your exam result in English is C6 (after payment of the registration fee). It is necessary to gain at least 65 points in the exam to continue the application process.
- The language proficiency of study language is level B2 if previous education is not acquired in the study language or the study language is not native language.The proof is a copy of TOEFL/IELTS score report (TOEFL score 500 or above, 173 or above computer based, 61 or above iBT; IELTS score: 5.0 or above), or graduation of previous level studies (secondary education or Bachelor or equal) conducted fully in English.
- Euroacademy may ask you to make an additional English online test if your exam result in English is at the minimum level demanded (IELTS 5.0, TOEFL 500). It is necessary to gain at least 65 points in the exam to continue the application process. The information about the test will be sent to you after the payment of the registration fee.
- Applying for the specialty of translator English proficiency at level B2 is requested – result of the state examination in English at least 65% or proved at the English test in Euroacademy
- Entering the specialties of interior design and fashion design, the applicant must submit a portfolio of previous creative work
- Admission interview will be held on all programmes
- According to Private Schools Act §17 (2), an applicant of Euroacademy must pay the tuition fee of the first term fully as an advance payment in single instalment within 10 days from signing the study agreement. In case the applicant does not pay the tuition fee by the due date, Euroacademy denies to immatriculate the applicant, and will inform the Police and Boarder Guard Board of the fact.
How to apply? Check on International Students Admission
Euroacademy’s Rules and Requirements for Admission of Students approved by resolution of August 25, 2015 of Euroacademy’s Senate
Условия и порядок приема студентов Евроакадемии утвержден решением Сената Евроакадемии от 25 августа 2015
Euroakadeemia Senati 25. augusti 2015 otsusega kinnitatud üliõpilaste vastuvõtutingimused ja -kord