Duration of studies: 3 years, 180 ECTS
Tuition fee: 2940 EUR per year
Applied higher education in business administration provides deep theoretical and practical knowledge of business administration and economy, which allows the graduate of the programme to work successfully as specialist, manager or entrepreneur, able to cope with economical problems facing the organisation. The applied higher education also lays solid foundation for continuing the studies in the master programme.
Special attention is focussed in the curriculum on those subject groups, which consolidate the knowledge about classical components of the business administration: organisation management and marketing management; accounting and financial management. A specialist of such mainstream educational background is needed by every organisation, in every profile, regardless of whether we are dealing with a private company, governmental agency or municipal institution. An opportunity for employment is available in the area of general administration, financial management and marketing.
The scope of activities of the graduate of the programme is enhanced by options of specialisation in the curriculum: cultural management and tourism management. Access to either of them is available subject to the student’s desire.
The curriculum is updated meeting the current challenges, by its impressive share of subjects in information and communications technology and the use of ICT possibilities in teaching the majority of subjects.
- Thorough knowledge of classic elements of business management: organisation management, marketing and financing
- Skills to analyse the impacts of micro- and macroeconomic processes in enterprises, and Estonian and European business environment
- The possibility to get specialisation in art management and tourism management
- The acquired competence enables to work as a specialist or manager in various offices in business and economic organisations: the skills for working as a business manager or working in accounting and finance area or marketing or becoming an entrepreneur
- Thorough basis to continue in the Master’s programme