ADMISSION PROCEDURE INTO EUROACADEMY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Application deadlines for the international applicants
|1. January – 15. April
||Online applications + registration fee 100 EUR.
NB! Also for the applicants from previous years!
|1. January – 30. April
||Documents by post|
|1. March – 15. May
||Documents sent to ENIC /NARIC (answer in 1 month)|
|1. April – 30. May||Skype interviews|
|In 14 days after the interview||Prepayment 1500 EUR (Management of International projects 1590 EUR) Professional Higher
1650 EUR (1170 EUR in Russian language of instruction) Master degree programme
|15. April – 30. May||Invitations|
|Last week of September||Arrival|
|1. October||Studies begin|
- For applicants of the EU/EEA countries and countries whose citizens need no visa to enter Estonia
If the deadline of any of these steps passes and the steps had not been followed in time for any reason, the application will be postponed for the next term. No exceptions are made for any of the applicants.
All information about the steps in the process of applying is given to the applicant in Dream Apply admission platform only and not to any third person !!!
- Create an account and fill out the application form in DREAM APPLY (opened between the dates mentioned above). Add your photo (passport photo).
- Scan your passport, academic documents, IELTS/TOEFL test (check the conditions here), motivational letter, letter of sponsorship and add all in Dream Apply. Add portfolio if you apply for the programme of Interior Architecture or Fashion Design. Wait for an answer from Euroacademy (will be given in 7 days in Dream Apply).
- If Euroacademy accepts your documents, pay the non-refundable registration fee of 100 EUR to the bank account (no other payment method is accepted). Add the receipt in Dream Apply.
MTÜ EESTI EUROINFO ÜHING
Tondi 55, 11316 Tallinn
IBAN: EE892200001120290197 Pank: SWEDBANK
Bank Address: Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
SWIFT CODE: HABAEE2X
IBAN: EE201010002039317008 Pank: SEB
Bank Address: Tornimäe 2, 15010 Tallinn
SWIFT CODE: EEUHEE2X
IBAN: EE433300333476080004 Pank: DANSKE BANK
Bank Address: Narva mnt. 11, 15015 Tallinn
SWIFT CODE: FORE EE 2X
- After making the payment, send your documents BY POST to the address: Euroakadeemia, Tondi 55, 11316 Tallinn Estonia.
- Euroacademy informs the applicant (14 days after checking the documents) in Dream Apply if any documents need to be sent in addition.
All the following documents have to be sent to Euroacademy by post without using any help of a mediators, friends, family member etc. The documents brought by any third party will not be accepted.
Requirements for the documents sent by post
|Higher Professional Education||Master’s|
|Notarised copy of higher secondary education certificate (original, not online printed)||Notarised copy of Bachelor’s diploma|
|Scratch-card (unscrathed) only for WAEC and NECO certificate. PIN-code sent in any other form is not accepted||Academic transcript must be sent directly from your home university to Euroacademy by post.
If the original language is not in English, the translation must be added.
|Notarised copy of a passport||Notarised copy of international passport|
Applying on the curricula of Interior Architecture or Fashion Design, the existence of a creative works portfolio is requested (presented on paper, printed or photos)
Euroacademy has the right to reject the unsuitable documents without explanation of the reasons.
- If the registration fee has been transferred to the account of Euroacademy, the documents are sent to the evaluation centre ENIC/NARIC for control. Higher Secondary Educational documents of some countries might be checked by the specialists of international admission on the same methods used by ENIC/NARIC.
- After receiveing a positive answer from ENIC/NARIC, the applicant is going to have a skype interview with a dean. The applicant is informed in Dream Apply about the date and time of the interview a couple of days before it takes place. (For skype interview the minimum upload/download speed of the internet has to be 2Mbps / 1.2Mbps).
- It is possible to gain up to 10 points for your interview and motivational letter (ranking in Dream Apply).
- Euroacademy has the right NOT to explain the reasons of unsuccessful interview.
- After a successful interview the applicant has to pay within 14 days a prepayment of 1500/1590/1650 EUR (1170 EUR in Russian language of instruction) to the account of Euroacademy (any other method of payment is not accepted).
- After the prepaymnet has been transferred to the account of Euroacademy, the letter of acceptance will be sent to the applicant.
- Euroacademy is going to send an invitation to the nearest Estonian embassy of the residence country of an applicant and to the Police and Border Guard. The invitation is not resent in the same term anymore if for any reason an applicant could not go to the embassy or if an embassy refused to give the person a visa.
- After applying for TRP an applicant has to send a receipt for the payment at the embassy to Euroacademy in Dream Apply.
- After arriving, all the newcomers have to visit the Unit of International Students (II floor, room no 202) and sign their contracts.
Euroacademy does not assure nor provide accommodation to the students. For additional information click HERE.
OUR PROGRAMMES taught in English in the 2018-2019 academic year
Professional higher education, tuition fee 3000 EUR a year
Professional higher education, tuition fee 3180 EUR a year
Master’s studies, tuition fee 3300 EUR (2340 EUR in Russian language of instruction) a year