Students pay the tuition fee pursuant to the study agreement between the governor of Euroacademy, NPO Eesti Euroinfo Ühing and the student on the basis of the invoice issued by Euroacademy.
The tuition fee of each programme is established by the Management Board decision of NPO Eesti Euroinfo Ühing.
The amount of the tuition fee may depend on the form of study (full-time, part-time, external etc) and the language of instruction (Estonian, Russian, English).
Tuition fees for the 2016/2017 academic year can be found HERE.
In case of full-time studies, the tuition fee includes the fee of the commencement of the academic year, the sum calculated on the basis of the credit points of a standard period of study and other study service fees. In case of part-time studies, the tuition fee includes the fee of the commencement of the term, the sum calculated on the basis of the declared credit points and other study service fees.
International students who need a temporary residence permit to study in Estonia pay the tuition fee as follows:
- the enrolment documents processing fee (registration fee) 100 euros is paid after submitting their enrolment documents ten (10) days following the issuing of the respective invoice by Euroacademy at the latest;
- the advance payment of the academic year commencement fee 300 euros is paid after the admission interview ten (10) days following the issuing of the respective invoice by Euroacademy at the latest;
- in the following academic years, the academic year commencement fee 300 euros shall be paid by August 15;
- the first instalment of the first academic year (50 % of the annual tuition fee minus the fee of the commencement of the academic year) is paid within 10 days following the signing of the study agreement;
- in the following academic years the first instalment of the academic year (50 % of the annual tuition fee minus the fee of the commencement of the academic year) is paid by October 15;
- the second instalment (50 % of the tuition fee) shall be paid by January 15 of the given academic year.
The amount of the tuition fee shall be decreased by 5 % in case the student pays the tuition fee of the academic year in full as an advanced payment (60 ECP) pursuant to the invoice issued by Euroacademy.
The tuition fee may be paid in instalments on the basis of a special payment schedule. In the given case the student must submit a personal application with a respective payment schedule to the dean of the respective faculty. The application signed by the dean shall be presented to the accountancy. In case the tuition fee is paid according to a special schedule in two or more instalments, there will be an additional service fee of 50 euros per academic year.
In case of tuition fee arrears:
- the given student is not allowed to take exams, credit tests, re-exams or to defend his diploma thesis;
- the student’s exam or test results shall not be registered in study information system SIS;
- the student shall not be issued an academic transcript or any other certificates requested by the student;
- the student’s APEL application is not accepted for proceeding;
- the student shall not be transferred to the next academic year;
- the student shall not generally be granted an academic leave.
Ex-matriculation does not exempt the student from the tuition fee payment obligation.