Students pay the tuition fee pursuant to the study agreement between the governor of Euroacademy, NPO Eesti Euroinfo Ühing and the student on the basis of the invoice issued by Euroacademy.
The tuition fee of each programme is established by the Management Board decision of NPO Eesti Euroinfo Ühing.
The amount of the tuition fee may depend on the form of study (full-time, part-time, external etc) and the language of instruction (Estonian, Russian, English).
Tuition fees for the 2018/2019 academic year can be found HERE.
In case of full-time studies, the tuition fee includes the fee of the commencement of the academic year, the sum calculated on the basis of the credit points of a standard period of study and other study service fees. In case of part-time studies, the tuition fee includes the fee of the commencement of the term, the sum calculated on the basis of the declared credit points and other study service fees.
The amount of the tuition fee shall be decreased by 5 % in case the student pays the tuition fee of the academic year in full as an advanced payment (60 ECP 31.10.2018) pursuant to the invoice issued by Euroacademy.
In case of tuition fee arrears:
- the given student is not allowed to take exams, credit tests, re-exams or to defend his diploma thesis;
- the student’s exam or test results shall not be registered in study information system SIS;
- the student shall not be issued an academic transcript or any other certificates requested by the student;
- the student’s APEL application is not accepted for proceeding;
- the student shall not be transferred to the next academic year;
- the student shall not generally be granted an academic leave.
Ex-matriculation does not exempt the student from the tuition fee payment obligation.